Spanish Studies Abroad issues transcripts showing course numbers, course titles, number of hours, and grades for all course work undertaken on a Spanish Studies Abroad program. Grades and credits are reported according to the semester-hour system.

Students completing coursework at one of our host universities will receive an official transcript from that host institution, accompanied by a Spanish Studies Abroad translation into the U.S. college credit and grading system. Should your home school require a transcript from a U.S. degree granting institution, the Spanish Studies Abroad school of record is Heidelberg University (Ohio).

As a general rule, you should have all courses, internships and outside studies approved for transfer credit by your home institution before the start of a program. This is normally arranged through your advisor or registrar, and Spanish Studies abroad staff is happy to assist.

Requesting Transcripts

If you need to get official transcripts from your Spanish Studies Abroad program, send a Transcript Request Form to:

Spanish Studies Abroad
446 Main Street
Amherst, MA 01002


Fees: $10 for the first transcript, $5 for each additional transcript, per batch.
$25 additional fee for expedited service, to cover the cost of postage.

Please make checks and money orders payable to the Center for Cross Cultural Study. If you would like to submit payment via credit card, please download the Credit Card Authorization Form and include it with your Transcript Request Form.

*If you received a transcript from Heidelberg University, Russell Sage College or Willamette University, please contact Spanish Studies Abroad at info[at] for more information.