Since 1969, Spanish Studies Abroad has designed its own innovative programming, specifically for U.S. students, with a focus on academic integrity, Spanish language acquisition, and student integration into the local culture. We are constantly adapting and improving our programs through regular analysis and reflection to be sure we are providing our students with the greatest learning experience possible. Our dedicated faculty and staff provide personalized support to students every step of the way.
Spanish Studies Abroad is student-centered and for more than 40 years we have been providing a fun, supportive, and challenging study abroad experience.
- Variety of program models to suit student and institutional needs
- Innovative, dynamic, and broad curriculum
- Philosophy of maximizing student engagement through cross-cultural courses and activities
- Spanish-Only Policy
- Completion of the QUIP Review which demonstrates that our programming abroad meets the Standards of Good Practice set by the Forum on Education Abroad.
- Active Membership and Quality Certifications through respected educational associations in both the U.S. and Europe
- Customized Programs: Short Term and Full Term programs designed in cooperation with professors from various institutions to best meet their academic objectives
- Affiliation: 80+ well-respected institutions. Each institution is represented on our Board of Advisors, which helps to guide the future of Spanish Studies Abroad.
Contact our U.S. office with any questions or concerns you might have at 413.256.0011 or info[@]spanishstudies.org