Program Dates and Fees
- Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Spanish Studies recommends that you apply as early as possible to allow more time for pre-departure arrangements, such as applying for a student visa.
- Program start dates reflect date of arrival in country. HELPFUL REMINDER: Most flights from the U.S. are overnight flights, so you should plan to depart THE DAY BEFORE you are due to arrive in your host country.
- Students should plan their return flight for the posted program end date. Housing through Spanish Studies Abroad also ends that day.
- Dates in italics are tentative
- All dates are subject to change. Please check this page for revisions or updates.
- QUESTIONS? Call 413-256-0011 or email email@example.com